Fruit of the Spirit: How to Sow to the Spirit, page-33

1. 23,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So hang on there, your ranting a raving here, I gave you many Bible references which I note you didn't have the decency, to do your duty and attach to my post and counter with the Bible.

Your waffling proves absolutely zero without God's word backing them and YOU should know this.

I addressed your Isa 9:6 from the Bible, so WHY did you not even bother to counter it with the Bible = you know full well that you were unable to.

So all you have waffled on about and be honest with yourself, is to repeat others waffle which is fed to you.

Now you mention this Deity rubbish again, actually go and find out EXACTLY what this means and not mans creations and then come back and with the Bible, prove that I deny deity.

If I am correct, I already addressed, answered that to you using the Bible and again, no reply or counter.

I can assure you, if you back your claims with the Bible, I am not one eyed and will always look but I will also do that with the numerous references that you will Not use or provide = whole truth.

So come on then, you have made a huge claim here in front of all, address and counter ALL the points in the last post I sent you.

Show to everyone on here how your claim is valid. 

But lets make one thing clear, it's not about the me being right, But what the Bible dictates, is right and THAT is what we both should be seeking.

Don't forget, I was trinity for 30 odd years, so you can't just right it off and say I am stubborn or one eyed, as I will give anything you put up, serious consideration and checking.

I am well aware of this pre-set seed effect and swore I would never get caught like that again.

That post I sent you, What did you not grasp or do you say does not or cannot align with those verses, the Bible?

Not much to ask for, and who knows, you may bring up a valid point that I over looked.

Mr G on the odd occasion has pointed out an error and I have taken it on board after doing further readings.

Now as for The Word subject, think and use logic, The Word in John 1:1 inner logos, there is NO question about it, John 1:3 IS the expressed word that created here. You would Have show Jesus was the one that said = And God said, and God said and YOU cannot find any such reference that can even allow you to use the implied term.

You have zero of Jesus even giving a hind that he had a literal hands on in the creation events and in fact He says;

Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Zero mention from Jesus, I was there or WE made them male and female = WHY not?,..... it would be lies by omission to suggest or imply otherwise. 

Seriously mate, I'm all ears as lets get real, none of us want to have it wrong and worse still, none of US would ever want to mislead others.

To mislead ourselves is one thing, but to mislead others - Oh my??????????????

Do your own checking, Trinity only come about 1-150 years after Jesus, even RM has previously made this claim as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.