Fruit of the Spirit: How to Sow to the Spirit, page-60

1. 23,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

So you opening para --> Translation = I cannot counter what you put up, so I will give you a heads up, my excuse, decoy first up.

Hang on there mate, your last accusations was the likes of, I denied this --> Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I asked you the likes of, where have I ever said otherwise.

You also CLAIM that I deny the Deity of Jesus and I have suggested you better LOOK at this words meanings.

1. a god or goddess.
    2. divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being; divinity.
    3. the estate or rank of a god: The king attained deity after his death.
    I showed you he was exalted and now in the Bosom of the God and Father and referenced as an only Begotten God. (John 1:18) 

Divine in character = I have never denied that, I showed you the verses where he had the Spirit/Word = the Godhead, Almighty God and Father within him without measure.

I have shown how he was the 2nd Adam = Man but not of the 1st Adam of dust, but of the Heavenly.

I have also given reasons why that perhaps, the egg was not Mary's, otherwise the would make him part earthly and part heavenly, not what the Bible says.

I showed he received a name by inheritance etc etc.

So please show us all on here how YOUR claim of me denying the deity can possibly stack up. 

I would suggest to you and to other that throw this claim up like a puff of wind, you find out what it means first, as it is not defined via the seed you have been spoon fed.

Me a scholar = no more than your imaginations, mindset, talking to you.

Yes you are correct we have these said arguments that have been going on for years, but to right it off with that simple explanation is not of the Bible.

Here are the clear facts, after Jesus or a key event or achievement was, we now have a ONE Spirit of truth = One Bible interpretation and if you think not, OH boy, you missed a big message that was to cut out this, he said, she said or so and so came to this conclusion many years ago.

So logic says, hang on, we have all these said Christians and so many interpretations = Something is seriously up, no questions about, hence my mission was to find out WHY.

I did NOT choose it, it chose me and for whatever the reasons, I,.. in no way could let it go.

And believe you me, I questioned that thought numerous times and as always, I sort the Bible for those answers.

Anyway, so on these key basic areas of disagreements, is where I have gone onto the Geek or Hebrew and actually looked at their words, copied it (Their lingo) and searched the net for what they say their words mean.

So I have not just trusted the said English words that they have placed above the Greek for example, Don't forget, angel of light and don't expect to see it, or recognize.

Now when you spot 2,3 - 4 English words for the translation of what is obviously one Greek word for example, something is seriously wrong.

Yes they did it in places to try and make it easier to understand, however, by doing this in places, they have produced errors, whole different meaning.

So for you as others do, to throw this said claim I think I am a scholar, is no more than a diversion tactic because you cannot stay on track and come back with counter verses to the ones I put up.

It would seem, you cannot even see your doing this, AGAIN you make BIG claims with zero points from the Bible to counter it, so it means absolutely zero and NOT of God.

So come on, you gave your Isa 9:6, you have had the answers twice now, it should be simple for you to counter.

Can't be bothered, HOW do you know that perhaps God or Jesus has not put this to You, who knows, you might be the one whose supposed to rescue me, but no, your going to give up on this sheep, I'm not going to find him biggrin.png

Do you know what Jesus says about that?

---------------

Nicaea --> of possible interest to you, in this area and most areas, I do NOT follow the pack mentality and I do not and have not said, this is where it started. From the research I have done, trinity kicked in around 100-150 years AFTER Jesus.

----------------------

Now the reason of colour, highlights, these are the areas that keep flying over peoples heads, hence I am trying to draw attention to the screamingly obvious points.

-------------------

isogesis" --> So if I am reading my ideas into and placing them next to the Bible verses, then why not tell us all on here, WHY you have not come back with the counter verses to back YOUR claim here.

So all we have then from you, is YOUR ideas and options NOT backed via the Bible, I mean seriously?

Just simply shallow and baseless comments.

Oh, and as for My comments you will notice I try and keep them separate from the Bible, Italics etc as I do not want to mislead people into thinking my words are the Bibles.

-------------------

Now as for what you say are My views, no it is not, hence I often quote many references so WE have the Bibles views, as where required and expected to do.

------------------

Now you refer me to Bishop BULL's work, hmm, the name does not look good.

Now tell me, we have the one Spirit of truth, Jesus assures US, the Father and Himself will lead and guide us, so WHY would you refer me to mans writings and not the Bible and perhaps also suggest to me, to search the Bible to see how it instructs and guides us to seek God's and Jesus's truths?

Seriously, do you not think I have looked at every said trinity experts explanations, I at first when challenged, come what may was going to prove the trinity to be correct and let this person that challenged me have it hahaha.

So does this guy finish off like most with the Key words, DISCLAIMER .....well,.....no one can really explain it as God is a Mystery.

Yea right, and I'm Father Xmas tongue.png Ho, Ho, Ho hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.