That's a good crop of blood oranges, You have plenty going...

1. 61,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    That's a good crop of blood oranges, You have plenty going on

Don't get frosts much here, cold weather well and truly over here, mostly mid 20's which is nice.

Have been expecting eggs to start hatching around now, found one half hatched egg dead chick this morning that the hen had removed from the nest

Picked up a Valencia Midknight, seedless yesterday. Not sure where to put it so will just replant in a bigger pot for now.

Got some replacement tomatoes, Roma and some mix varieties.

Got 10 x 80lt bags of sheep poo delivered, $100. Will use a mulch around the fruit trees and top up the raised garden beds

Put in some rock melon 'Petit Gris De Rennes' seeds in yesterday, saw some seedlings at bunnings and remembered I had saved some seed. These are smaller than your typical rock melon but very nice.

About to go to bunnings to get some glyphosate weed killer, for some reason can't get a generic 360 any more that was half the price of round up

My mandarin tree is full of blossom and new grow, had some leaf curl so I sprayed with eco oil a couple of times and seems it did the trick

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6460/6460845-f20e7afbb0beca5449aeb8c135d2652b.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.