Fruit & Vege Garden, page-984

1. 60,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    LOL there is no grass under the patio, not sure what they are finding scratching the gravel around the plumbing. OK didn't do it last weekend but patio clean up tomorrow.

Not sure how long those eggs have been hidden from me, it's been cold and quite sure not that long so should be fine but will do the water test before using them.

My system is to load eggs into the carton from right to left and when I go to use them I take from the right to left, if I am filling cartons the latest full carton goes to the bottom of the stack. For now my memory is ok and that works lol,I don't wash or refrigerate the eggs and have not had issues.

Mr Fig Jam is bragging about how many eggs he is getting, think he has 6 girls and got 5 eggs today, they would not be as expensive as mine LOL My girls not being breed for laying eggs should be laying an egg every 1.5 to 2 days, so expect well over a dozen per week

No rain mild weather forecast for next 3 days so good time to get out in the garden, if any thing have got too much rain and not enough sunshine. Bring on Spring

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.