MYX 0.85% $4.72 mayne pharma group limited

Fundamentals Are Strong, page-215

1. 550 Posts.
    I'm not down ramping MYX because I don't short stock - it seem pretty hard to predict when people recognise they've made mistakes. That and I know my position in the world, I don't move market.

As to selling software, it's free dude. I know, how do I make money... not from individual investors. Businesses who want to analyse their sub-division, competitors; fund managers who think like I do might find it useful to have their team standardise their research and share it with colleagues.

As to trade secrets... come on, has there been anything new about investing since ever? Graham and Dodd pretty much covered all an investor need to know; accounting books show people how to analyse and value a business. What trade secret could there be beside knowing how to read financial statements and understanding the business? I just automate the financial statement side of things, its interpretation is up to people.

To have people tell me how smart I am? Ha! Why would I care for strangers' compliment? It's nice, for sure... but to depend on people's opinion to know how smart you are... dude, if I rely on people's opinions of myself I'd probably be suicidal by now.

Seriously, people whom I met once or twice a year thought I should look for a handyman to apprentice under seeing how I know so much about housing construction but "work from home" - then one day, you can be a real tradesman; others thought I'm only qualified to do wall painting or post digging, never smart enough to be in a team of software integrator like themselves - I love to work with my hands you know, but I'm real smart so I'm in an office and all that.

I guess now some are thinking that business analysis is only for real smart people like themselves who know the secret formula and that "art" of investing.

Anyway who knows, maybe it's just my way of doing community service. That and I don't like corporate "titans" stealing people's money to line their pocket. Then shrug when it all goes to heck.

Anyway, good luck to all holders, as they say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.