NST 0.08% $13.00 northern star resources ltd

I am patiently waiting for entry again but this time around I...

1. 42,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    I am patiently waiting for entry again but this time around I will be paying premium so I need good timing. The NST FA is great, nothing wrong with it but the Trump put has not change the dynamics of US economy. Currently you can see the various markets are in sink and as I originally was in sink with market sentiment that Trump was bad for stock markets and friendly gold price. It did play out that way reactionary but then his acceptance speech changed the dynamics. Immediately his fiscal policy jumped at me and I posted this reaction I gathered from that speech and from a US perspective I thought immediately it would be very positive for the US economy.

The stock market agreed and shot up. The USDX is entirely different and if you now think like the market anticipating the inevitable Yellen rate rise in Dec, then the USD is playing out that way. So gold would not be required for market crash protection and now Trump factor is friendly all around.

Where to for gold? I suspect by my read from the probability gauge FA/TA, it has some fall to go. I can see eventually price attracted to last month NFP low then slid down to the base circa 1200 level. It is all about the momentum sell off currently, can it hold the current gold level?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.00
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $14.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.07 $12.97 $72.66M 5.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 262060 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.01 3144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.