NST 1.86% $13.71 northern star resources ltd

NST looks kinda shaky to me and personally I think maybe go sub...

1. 643 Posts.
    NST looks kinda shaky to me and personally I think maybe go sub $4 again. I have current buy in at $4.06 which I missed by 01c a few days ago.  

My strategy of gold falling on the pre-election day in confidence that Clinton would win, buying in, then Trump sneaks in, actually happened.  I had a strong feeling that Trump could win since all the polls were way over sampling Democrats, but two other previously accurate polls had Trump consistently leading. So I thought that this was a real chance.  My execution failed, by 02c the first up when it got down to 4.08 and again 0.01c when it got down to $4.07.

Things are stabilising as Trump puts on his Presidential  act and things seem to have quietened down a lot.  

Though I think there is some possible major drama out there where a analyst/professor.....
    (Associate Professor at the University of Florida who specializes in American elections) thinks the election could YET end up in a tie.  Now I think this is actually nonsense, and maybe a tactic to try and fix the election..if they dare (as you might note USA MSM has yet to call a few states for Trump where it would appear mathematically impossible for him to lose).    If any of this becomes a current news item then gold will certainly flourish and major dramas follow in the USA - as the other side riots ten times more than the current lot.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-election-tie-519696
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...votes-will-found-change-trump-13000-vote-win/

So whilst the quiet prevails Im expecting gold to fade some more...I will buy in, and look for any drama on the US political front to sell again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.71
Change
0.250(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.76 $13.82 $13.57 $108.5M 7.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110631 $13.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 48528 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.