NST 4.29% $13.86 northern star resources ltd

[ATTACH] AUDUSD in purple against NST. The correlation comes in...

1. 42,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    nst.png

AUDUSD in purple against NST. The correlation comes in and out and is also highly dependent on POG/usd. NST last year tracked AUD up then down and at the time I viewed the falling AUD as foreign holders mitigating FX risk but cutting exposure.

The private sector debt is seen as a big problem masked by public sector debt/GDP considered very low among our peers. From a layman with nor formal economic knowledge I see this as a big risk if/when property face a hefty write down with the big 4 banks directly exposed especially with the investment only loans. If one is stuck with the knowledge that one's living house is losing valuation, we can sit back since we use it but an investor might try to get through the exit all at once! You only have to look at the boom mining towns of the pst to see what happens to valuation when there is no appetite from buyers regardless discounting. Anyway this is another discussion.

Gold technically looks like staying within the boundaries of that range defined by potential triple top. I have no appetite myself to be rushing to buy gold stocks when the good ones are 'fully valued' from the current swing. SPX500 is not exactly screaming buy andmore likely to try and find a support or dip. More blood on the streets I reckon and good dip buyig as it infects our markets too. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.