SPL 4.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

How I see things at the moment We have disclosed research...

1. 12,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    How I see things at the moment

We have disclosed research collaborations with Merck, Genentech, Chase Sun, and AstraZeneca

Latest updates on the above agreements

Merck - 2 research agreements in place progressing
    Genentech - 2 research agreements in place progressing
    Chase Sun - progressing
    AstraZeneca - unknown

You would think after some years now, we would be entitled to know more than the above

Hopefully we will be updated on the above agreements without comprising non disclosure

We have 3 phase 2 trials , 2 completed and data released and one with interim data released

Dep Docetaxel mono and combination trials (Nintedanib and Gemcitabine) completed
    Dep Cabazitaxel monotherapy trial completed
    Dep Irinotecan mono and combination (5-fluorouracil and leucovorin) almost complete with interim data

As has been flagged by Jackie last calendar year these drugs are being licensed out in multiple jurisdictions and for multiple indications. There has been ongoing discussions with potential partners for some time now.

Then there is the pre clinical in house work

Dep Gemcitabine - ready to go into human trials. I suspect this will be licensed out
    Dep Radiotheranostics - We have more than 2 products and are talking with prospective partners
    Dep ADC's - again at least a couple of products
    Dep Conjunctivitis - ready to license out to someone interested in developing it. Should not take much time

Joint Venture
    Just recently announced joint venture partner (Medicxi) to team up with to develop a novel ADC drug

Marketed products

Even though we have 3 marketed products the revenue stream is pathetic for want of a better word

Vivagel BV Gel
    Viraleze
    Vivagel Condoms

The marketing strategy must surely change

Corporate Structure

New CEO
    New Secretary
    Dinosaur business development team (like to see them changed)
    Old Boy's club Chairman (this is his last term on the board. More likely to step down before end of calendar year if not sooner in my opinion)

I am looking forward to upcoming quarterly and hopefully some market sensitive information before this and the flagged Webinar in early May

HOW MUCH IS OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WORTH

I suspect from the amount of money AZ were going to stump up for every deal going forward..........a lot of money

A comment on our new partnership with Medicxi. The company is prepared to put up AU$38 million over the development period and give Starpharma a 22.5% piece of pie with Petalian. We will supply IP and our scientists will be paid for pre clinical work. If successful and the drug goes to market we could be in for a huge windfall

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $34.86K 289.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 263226 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 57773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 6229
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.