FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

"If you think APCL's position is futile why on earth do you...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    "If you think APCL's position is futile why on earth do you still cling on to FAR's position regarding PE.
    Practically no one else on here gives that much chance except your good self." 
    Pretty good at generalisations yourself cujo...they don't help any discussion. Just like a rusted on labour,  green or liberal supporter saying that the majority of people think whatever with no stats to back it up. 
    "Much of a chance" what does that mean? The implication is one of derision if you think that.  Just another identity bubble needless attack.
    Both sides have taken their positions based on more than we know. Place your bets.. simple as that.  Hopefully the process is more ethical than the horse racing industry but C'est la vie, it's out of our hands. 
    I give it a chance, a good chance. Nothing i have read has removed that chance.  The fact that it still is in arbitration gives it that chance.
    Happy to have others point out later that their bet was better than mine if FAR don't win the arbitration but in the meantime it's just wishful thinking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.