KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

further info on bayan deal, page-78

1. 637 Posts.
    Good point niksniks, that would be the best way to get a value of thh tenements, the various discussions here regarding expert reports and there worth lead me to teh following conclusion.

By deeming the deal "fair and reasonable", most posted here might agree that this is infact as lowly a rating as the experts could perhaps give?

I.e, the posters here would lead me to believe that deals are never or seldom deemed "Crap", "Poor", "No good" or "Not in the companies bests interests" - I am right to believe that the real point here is that a "fair and reasonable" is about the lowest rating we would see?

Nice rant illiqiud, you concern for my mental state is pretty funny, I would be interested in you're views of the above conclusion, the almightly, all knowing, always right, always with the right conclusion investor that you are.

BTW - its not defending any post of mine to ask for proof that expert reports are a load of crap, its asking other posters to bring some facts to the table, but again lets not use actual factual cases's to cloud the arguement, just keep yelling your opinion (Yes - opinion) until no one can be bothered arguing with you, I just ask that those that claim to be right have some ability to prove it, not much to ask is it?

This should be a buy for Tuesday? - will we ever see this level again??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.