DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

"if you cant understand them then you should put your hand up...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "if you cant understand them then you should put your hand up and say so"

So which part of RMS's business do I don't understand? I understand all of its, thanks very much as a former holder of RMS for 2 years. So if gold was to float around $1300 to $1400, you saying Mt Magnet would still be blossoming?

And your reply to cdchi1, about DRM would be a 2 to 3 year return of investment?

My reply: so is RMS scared about the way gold prices are heading? From my experience with holding RMS, I never thought they would change to be come a fund manager or private equity like Archer Capital?

Also if it was to be true for RMS hold DRM as an investment, do you not realise how illiquid DRM is? with a small share register? Good luck trying to sell DRM on-market, esp. if you are the second largest holder with over 8.12% stake.

In hindsight, lucky I sold out of RMS at $1.64. At the time RMS was bigger than SLR, SAR, and IGR in terms of market cap. Funny RMS is now smaller than SLR, SAR, and IGR.

I wonder if RMS resorting to become a fund manager business has anything to do with it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mocking RMS or deliberately misrepresenting. Nor do I have any intention to buy RMS anytime soon AND I do not intend to make the sp low and get it. Esp. RMS in its current form.

If you don't see RMS continuely buying DRM, I don't blame you. Nor do you need to buy DRM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.