IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

@anticyclical, I did also type you up a response but decided...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    @anticyclical, I did also type you up a response but decided there were better uses for my time. However, I was not always as well-informed as I am now so I hope you take a moment to consider the following.

1. I personally detest live markets on my ethical grounds. But just because it is not in my culture to endorse the practice, I can't berate a country, especially a developing country with a large amount of rural poor, for it. The practice is little different to shipping live animals, from my perspective. It is very likely the first person to consume the infamous 'bat stew', was a western foreigner. But a blame game serves no one. Perhaps we ought to look more top-level concerns around international justice and equity?

2. Sending China a bill for the above is just nonsense, as described. Not to mention, we've partaken in our share of economy destroying rubbish. Perhaps Vietnam, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan can send Australia a bill for the ongoing impact our foreign policy and war crimes have had on their economy.

3. I'm not sure I could ever describe a virus killing 5% of people as a minor event. I think you need to research a little more about how it travels, and the impacts if we do not implement the preventative measures you see today. If you're really still angry at the 5%, think of them as lost customers.

4. Try and show a bit of compassion to those affected, and to fellow holders who may be experiencing significant hardships. For some of us, share gains are but a minor part and our losses run much deeper.

It is my opinion that should we return to a normal way of life, IFN will return also.
    Last edited by jezyh: 26/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.