VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Interesting day today. 622,000 shares had changed hands up until...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    Interesting day today. 622,000 shares had changed hands up until 2.30 then some one decided to offload at 0.8 cents and all those orders totalling about 16m at 0.8 were filled over the next hour and a half. Someone decided enough was enough and so, fair enough.
    Who knows, in a month's time the seller may regret their decision but we all have our own reasons to buy, sell or hold. There has been some discussion that if we get Bunyu financing this month, it may not be the panacea we were all hoping for. One would hope that sentiment along with the shareprice would then be reversed, depending on what the finance deal entails and let's keep in mind that Prashant is very conscious of not diluting our holdings any further. if the sp begins to climb, fed up long termers may see an opportunity to rid themselves of one of the most frustrating stocks on the ASX. On the other hand, they may decide to stay if we finally see things move in the right direction.
    I'm banking on Prashant coming up with the goods hopefully within a month. He's the one who tells us it's going to be September so given his track record so far, I see no reason to doubt him. He has also said that there will be other major announcements during the final quarter this year to follow on from a positive financing outcome. Sentiment can change quickly, not just for our company but the sector in general just as it did for Lithium. The potential of VRC is enormous, we just need the right catalyst to get us moving and make the frustrations of the last number of years but a distant memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $800 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 30710780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.