AV1 3.28% 6.3¢ adveritas limited

FY15-16 Performance

1. R3N
    353 Posts.
    I see the topic of profits has been brought up in other threads and figured it would be good to have some discussion on this and also how the business has performed over the last financial year as a comparison point going forward.

Curious to know how others are arriving at their figures for profit as well.

From the Half Yearly Accounts that their profit margin from performance marketing was just over 10%. However, this includes the December Quarter which has seen TMP generate revenues of $10.1m and therefore has an inherent higher margin.

The last 2 4Cs states that TMP have been profitable before tax and vesting of class A performance shares. Interesting to see if the class B shares are vested in the second half of the FY which is for achieving a cumulative net profit before tax of $1.5m.

My take is that they will report a small loss from the vesting of the performance shares. But otherwise profit from the business should be somewhere between $1.5-2m before tax.

Another interesting observation is that the advances received from the debtor facility for the June quarter is nil. This could point towards the company now having sufficient cash to not have to rely on debt factoring. Straightaway that is a 1.5% improvement in margin.

Full year results should be due by the end of this month. I sure do hope they sell it well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $49.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $20.68K 323.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 37878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.