SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

FYI Well another day of data from ASIC website - And guess what...

1. 12,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    FYI

Well another day of data from ASIC website - And guess what no movement once again in short increases. This makes it four day in a row the net short position has remained constant

The ASX short report for this day (Monday 18th January) shows 42,817 new shorts were made. Our day trader has certainly been active. Must have been covered same day according to the data presented. There was a spread of 3 cents (difference between high and low) on this day. That's about $1200 profit for the trader/s

I put a question out to the forum followers

Since the board has purchased share twice or in some cases three times since Astrazeneca announcement in September @ 73 cents

And the institutions have purchased shares to the tune of $32 million dollars in the December C/R @ 73 cents

And the shorts are currently 1.11 per cent of trading shares and down more than 50 percents since Astrazeneca deal

And the share price is currenly sitting 10 percent below C/R

Would it not be time for those sitting on the sidelines (still) to put their hands in those long pockets, take out a bit of coin and participate in yes a speculative company

From my point of view there is a lot of blue sky, and hardly any downside risk at this point in time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.2¢ $164.2K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 241449 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 74940 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.