STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Gaining Interest, page-2

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Scoundrel, I agree with your points above regarding the positives on Coburn - the prospect for increasing prices for mineral sands, decreased capex and other costs for the Coburn proposal, and now the falling Oz dollar to help.

I think that the Strandline presence is now going to come into play and help us, big time. I mean, we missed out with Posco, but now we have ex-Iluka executives and others with mineral sands expertise on our team; we have a better investment model at Coburn; and a recovering US and world economy. This all points to some positive action on Coburn, and the announcement today seems to point to something happening soon. Some very positive wording there.

And we have the Mt Gunson copper, surely getting close to BFS and becoming a viable cash flow for us.

Exploration, we have Fowlers Bay with WSA. Sure, that deal was done when we were still Gunson, but add now to the Fowlers Bay drilling, the exploration upside of African assets (which already are proving very positive).

I think we are well placed to go ahead, and the Strandline situation is only going to help us (for Coburn, with the mineral sands expertise that Strandline brought us) and the African exploration potential. And we have some funding.

Things looking really good now. I can't see this staying at 1 cent for long. The share dilution that came with the Strandline deal will soon be a worry of the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.