CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Hi OldGeo,As far as I understand things, Phase 1 drilling (the...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi OldGeo,

As far as I understand things, Phase 1 drilling (the yellow, blue and orange dots) is currently being undertaken in order to test the extension of GAL's Callisto strike (please note the spelling) which lies directly to the south, southeast and southwest within MTJV tenement R63/4 (one of the northern most drill holes within MTJV tenement R63/4 is less than 200 metres almost directly south from GAL's Callisto discovery hole NRC266).

IMHO, quite a lot of the Phase 2 drilling (the pink dots) particularly the holes well to the west, quite possibly have nothing at all to do with the extension of GAL's Callisto strike i.e. with their Phase 2 drilling, I expect that CNJ/GSR are simply testing the western limits of GAL's Callisto strike, as well as testing an additional and potentially completely different style/type of discovery (which is mostly within MTJV tenement R63/4).

Let me explain further using your map (which I found extremely useful!):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4731/4731793-416cf2d206f8267987c51d2985b48b4a.jpg

First of all, going from east to west, and according to your map, IMHO we have 4 distinct zones within MTJV tenement R63/4, which I see as follows:

Zone 1. The "red" area, which is chiefly the main extension of GAL's Callisto strike directly to the south, southeast and southwest within the MTJV tenement R63/4 (part of the Mount Thirsty Sill?). This area is mainly to the east of the existing MTJV Co/Ni resource, and up until now is mostly untested at depth i.e. in the so-called "Target Horizon".
    Zone 2. The "dark green" area, which is mainly the surface nickel and cobalt i.e. the existing MTJV Co/Ni resource, but now could also contain PGE's, Nickel, Copper and Rhodium (all still part of the GAL's Callisto strike) but at a significantly greater depth i.e. directly below and to the west of the existing MTJV Co/Ni resource. Here again, it appears that this area, at a significantly greater depth i.e. in the so-called "Target Horizon", is almost entirely untested.
    Zone 3. The "white/orange" area is made up of Ultramafic Peridotite (high grade nickel and lithium is known to exist here, but here again, this entire area is also mostly untested)
    Zone 4. The "light green" area, which is Basalt and maybe barren (?).

Before I continue I would like to make one quick remark:

From what I can gather, most of the MTJV tenement R63/4 (up until now), is mostly untested. It thus begs the question: "What have the BODs and the Geos from GSR and CNJ been doing for the last ca. 15 years?".

Moving along, IMHO, I believe that these above zones may "generally" not be a coincidence i.e. Zone 1 = Phase 1 drilling, Zone 2 = Phase 2 drilling and Zone 3 = Phase 3 drilling (hopefully!).

My question to you is whether my 4 different zones (which I have interpreted from your map) are correct (ignoring my somewhat crude names for the 4 different areas!).

Moving along, IMHO, it is Zone 1 that GSR/CNJ are currently drilling (Phase 1) in order to test the southern extension of GAL's Callisto strike. If I understand things correctly, GAL's Callisto strike, as well as the southern, southeastern and southwestern extensions within MTJV tenement R63/4, are all part of what we now know as the "Mount Thirsty Sill". The current Phase 1 drilling will also quite obviously confirm this. Indications are already there from visual interpretations of the first 5 holes from the Phase 1 drilling, that this will indeed be the case.

On this basis, I see Zone 2 (Phase 2 drilling) as testing the western extension GAL's Callisto strike within MTJV tenement R63/4, as well as testing a potentially completely different type of geology and mineralistion directly under the the existing MTJV Co/Ni resource and also slightly to the west of it (which may also be part of the overall "Mount Thirsty Sill").

With regard to Zone 3 (potential Phase 3 drilling?), I would suggest that this is the logical conclusion to GSR/CNJ's current drilling program i.e. it would be undertaken in order to test for high grade nickel and lithium, which we already know exists there (from drilling that was carried out over a decade ago by GSR/CNJ themselves, and which for some strange reason was never followed up on!)

Considering your clearly superior expertise, I would really appreciate it if you could confirm, or throw my above very basic interpretations out of the window.

Many thanks in advance of your assistance and best regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $0 87

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15534174 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 20989794 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.