CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

With regard to last season's drilling and just as importantly...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

With regard to last season's drilling and just as importantly with regard to the shiny new EM and other data that TAJ now has, IMHO, TAJ has more than enough targets and thus enough to do this season. He will also have an XRF analyzer with him this year which he will no doubt put to very good use in other areas that he considers to be prospective.

With regard to the actual upcoming drilling, the following prospects are already high-priority drill targets for this season:

At Ryberg:

M I K I - Magmatic sulphide occurrences (Cu-Ni-Co-Pd-Au)

S O R T E K A P - Magmatic sulphide + orogenic gold occurrences (Ni-Co, Au)

P Y R A M I D - A significant magnetic bullseye (2021 survey) and gossan at surface.

C A S C A T A - A layered mafic intrusion discovered by drilling in 2021 with lithologica similarity to the Skaergaard Pd-Au project (see folllowing link:

https://majorprecious.com/projects/skaergaard-project/

Q U E S T - A significant magnetic feature (2021 survey) with historical geochemical anomalies; possible mafic/ultramafic intrusion with potential for
    magmatic sulphide mineralisation (Ni-Cu-Co-PGE).

Q I T E R P I A A N E Q - A significant magnetic feature (2021 survey) that may represent a previously unrecognised layered mafic intrusion (PGE-Au) or an alkaline intrusive complex (REEs).

And at Mestersvig:

B L Y K L I P P E N - Historic Zn-Pb ± Ag, Cu mine, vein-hosted

S O R T E B J E R G - Vein-hosted Zn-Pb ± Ag, Cu occurrence Historic drilling included 5.2m @ 18.6% combined Zn+Pb

N U L D A L - Vein-hosted Zn-Cu-Ag occurrence 2020 surface sample graded up to 69.5% lead, 0.9% copper and 282g/t silver

O K S E D A L - Strata-bound Zn-Pb-Cu-Ba

As you can see, TAJ and his team will have plenty to do and only 5 momths to do it in.

One thing that did occur to me, however, is that if, during the initial drilling of each of these separate prospects, TAJ sees drill cores that indicate significant mineralisation (this is where his XRF analyzer will play a vital role!) he may decide to do immediate and additional step-out drill holes in order to cofirm the extent of this mineralisation i.e. drill the crap out of a potential hot spot.

In this regard, I eagerly look forward to the regular updates from TAJ about potential very early drilling and other successes from one or more of the above prospects at Ryberg, and later from Mestersvig.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 10042104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35327654 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.