CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

it's never too late, I'm still learning! you'd be...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    it's never too late, I'm still learning! you'd be amazed how much there is online, YouTube, forums etc.. it's just piecing together a bit from everyone and making sense of it as best you can with a grain of salt along the way. I'm by no means an expert and still catching my bearings with it all through trial & error, watching and predicting without putting money in to see where it would've gone had I done so.. interesting results and I'm finding my accuracy is improving. Charts just another tool in the bag and should be used as a SUPPLEMENT to common sense/strategy and current market/company conditions IMO, not Substitute

I do think it's likely going to drop come 25th May, hoping to catch a quick ride up from people taking advantage of the drop today and might get out before issue day just in case and snag some cheaper shares should it drop.

should I sell, I'm definitely back in soon because I see a lot of potential just in the next few months alone - good thing you mention the notes about creasy etc. when/if these announcements come out, I want as many shares in play as I can have.

as MB or maybe someone else previously pointed out, still a bit of headway to be made leading up to EOFY, RI etc - I'm navigating that for now and seeing how things go
    Last edited by Matt889: 23/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.639K 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 14336150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27767381 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.