CCA 3.26% 9.5¢ change financial limited

Game Changing Acquisition - Same MarketCap?, page-2

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    the rerate has definitely started - the action on Thursday looked like a clear indication of being SUPER LONG only on CCA for now... Friday was a different ball game.... we hit 16c and then the news broke of Trump infected with Covid and the sell off across the board began.... some would have been luck to wait at 14c and get their orders hit with an unexpected retrace...

we all know that the market has been completely confused on how to treat CCA - every euphorice rise sees some sell off.. so unless that behaviour changes, expect some pull backs on every run up... the day we have 4-5 green candles in a row (even tiny ones will do), will be the start of a more sustained rerate into the $100m MC...

I have no doubt about the rerate personally and hence not only fully in but took my entitlement to the max and if thre was additional available would have taken that too without any doubts...

we sit tight for 2 QR now... the picture will get clear my March 2021 and the big moves can happen after that... until then I will be happy with some up/down type of moves with UP days > DOWN days...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $59.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $37.74K 398.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5614 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.