GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

game still on !!!, page-36

1. 80 Posts.
    what's the go then, has everything disappeared?

yes what we have is a company that is trying everything and anything, yes the announcements are not written using lots of ifs and buts, yes the price is stuck at the moment it seems.

what we have is a penny stock that is a company making consistent losses promising the world and delivering very little. The price reflects this perfectly.

I am holding, and when some more information (providing its positive) is known I probably will buy more.

If by some chance one or two of the ambitious strategies Richard is putting into play come into fruition imagine the possibilities.

SSI went from merely cents to $5.50 in twelve months under the direction of Richard.

I will give this guy a go, I don't know him or what he does day to day. But I have seen what he is capable of.

Don't get me wrong, I have not put my life savings in this, but I have enough invested to make it worth while.

It is risky, but if you chase risk (which we all must to some degree to be reading and posting here) rewards should reflect this.

Bass, you have sold, not sure why, do you know something we don't?

I will be watching and learning. Good, bad and ugly. Not scared yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.