SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi David, to be honest I haven't a clue about the trades that...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Hi David, to be honest I haven't a clue about the trades that went through today.I rarely look at them and only occaisionally to see if any large parcels.I think you are focusing too much on every individual trade and it is affecting your judgement.

I like to look at opening and closing price, high and low for the day and total volume.(all visible in a candle).

We know SDL gets traded by individuals and by broking houses. It is the perfect stock to trade with large amount of shares available and has strong trends both up and down.
    Sure someone has been selling, lots actually, as the sellers have been ruling the buyers in the downtrend.

Just as when we had the strong uptrend shorters could be saying this is being manipulated upwards-someone is buying in?

Even though I know it is in a downtrend and someone is selling off I will continue to hold majority of shares because I do not know when trading halt will come for JV partner.SDL sort of has me and many others, imo, by the short and curly's awaiting this information.Yes we have been waiting a long time but now we have the DFS and this is the crucial paperwork SDL has aimed for.Sure some won't care about the fundamentals and will just work around the SP as they see this as king.

I have not traded SDL so I don't see it this way but patiently await the bottom and start to look forward to the change in trend.

We have no know reason fundamentally or with the company(just speculation-including my own about JV delays) to be falling so it is more macro factors and traders at play, imo.Thems are the risks in this game, imo.Great post earlier about the rules of broking houses, explains alot I believe.

Good luck to when you see the green light in your analysis and buy back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.