CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

game's over, page-37

1. 53 Posts.
    Not trading lok or cfr but had a dream couple of days ago and posted it and here goes again:

Subject re: fridays closing price .08
    Posted 05/11/03 13:37 - 81 reads
    Posted by fairenuf
    Post #171314 - in reply to msg. #171271 - splitview

I had a beautiful dream last night that I lined up 8 friends with 40k-60k each then accumulating CFR in 0.035-0.04 range totaled 12 mil then got another 7 or 8 mil to buy up the price these couple of days and sold 15mil this morning and made pocketful money even if rest of 5 mil or so are dumpped in the bin. But found it's just a dream for me unfortunately, but not everyone is only dreaming. I hope I'll be one of them next time. Cheers.

Should add this as well. I checked the 4/11 ann. that the received $34.730 payment to cfr seems pushed up the value of cfr by over 10 mil. What a magnification. Lovely. Call the comp. Sec. Scott this morning and he said hopefully cfr would have some ann. next month before Xmas but not this month. Gee. Please don't over reacted by the burnt. No need calling ambulance to emergency for this but it'll recovered very very slowly. Enjoy it. Meanwhile eat more junk food to lobby a heart attack then might have a very good chance to call ambulance. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.