PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

yeah stipe, I hold PLV avg SP of 27c.. (that's in the hole big...

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yeah stipe, I hold PLV avg SP of 27c.. (that's in the hole big time from 4c!)

mgmt. have let us down terribly by selecting the wrong chinese partner a few years back, or probably any chinese partner for that matter.. expensive lesson, sure is but I haven't sold as we produce and are expanding and will own 100% of project later this year as we now removing our chinese partner, which we all despise.

difference here is PLV is producing ore ($$$) and will soon own 100% of what is the highest grade ore body discovered..

I didn't know what PDY was until I saw an announcement for $6.47billion in secured funding news flash.. WOW! lets take a look, then I immediately saw the connection with FAS, same 20% deal, same nonsense with Alliance Super & anyone not connected emotionally to the stock would have agreed but by then too late to SELL as in TH.. some of the comments from the true believers here are beyond laughable and clearly they still haven't learnt their lesson with these guys.. so keep mopping them up i'm sure there are a few P & D's coming up in the weeks ahead..

next big thing? I like thorium for a bit of a punt..

what PDY have IMHO is less than no hope, legal action against directors is a very strong possibility (certainty) and PDY cash position is precarious..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.