CTP 0.00% 6.5¢ central petroleum limited

""(I’ve stated many times renewable energy technologies is...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(I’ve stated many times renewable energy technologies is improving in leaps and bounds, relatively speaking. My personal interest is in solar and no one thought solar would be so cheap and hitting 20% plus efficiencies. Just a few percentage point and it will be game over.)""

And yet, no one, you included, are making any mention to what is going to happen with all those solar panels when the life span of those monstrosities are over.

How are we going tom dispose of them.?? That is the main question facing us.

And how are we going to dispose of those batteries when their life will end.?? What have you got to say to that.??

It appears that even electric cars aren't so reliable as originally thought and even people selling golf carts are now preferring to push petrol ones as they are more reliable and less costly let along the constant replacing of batteries need to run them.

Let me tell you something here which might be or might not be of interest to you.

I used to sell them when in Business, (not as main income but because I thought they I could use them myself in some part of it), and used them for energy supply in part if my business, but I found them to be very unreliable and constantly having to travel for miles and hours to go and replace or recharge batteries. I had some huge banks of batteries, all to no avail if the weather wasn't very favourable. Sometime not even be able to access them even with 4 wheel drives because of rain and mud, or snow, and having to take batteries to the site on horse back.

Do I have a solar panel on my house.?? Not one, and good luck to the ones which are using them.

You have to have some form of back up power if you want reliability whether it be gas or coal or hydroelectric for, if not, you will find yourself having to buy yourself a power generator.

That's me with my ideas and my two bobs worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $33.11K 512.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202407 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 198324 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ 114700
Last updated 11.18am 30/04/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.