General chat, page-1113

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Dude, what a day.... here it goes.

Pondered. Decided figures don't lie. Backed myself and topped up on AGO. Two hours later announcement came out . Should have bought more. Anyway, could all go to the crapper tomorrow, but I like this announcement. Now if they sign an MOU with CPH to grow some weed, AGO would hit 10c in no time.

Speaking of CPH, you might remember that I mentioned it when it floated at below 30c. You laughed, I laughed, I stopped watching it and now it is 80c. Anyway, I mention a lot of stuff, so eventually one of these dodgy stocks is bound to fly, at least in the short term. Should have bought some, could have bought some, but didn't.

You were spot on about PLS. I watched it in the morning. Its buy orders were slowly being dismantled and the SP drifting lower. Luckily the announcement came and that was reversed. It could start again tomorrow, though. I do think that PLS is slowly positioning itself strategically in the area which should eventually pay off. I just hope they do it quickly.

Also think you are right about TLS. Buy sell ratio is slowly improving, and baby step by baby step its starting to climb. Come on up baby!! Where is that ACCC decision, but only if it is good for TLS.

IDX is slowly being bought up and the pressure is upwards. May it continue.

TCL is starting to worry me. It is climbing too fast and I am starting to worry about a reversal. Is it being pumped, is it rebounding after being squashed last year, is there a leak about an upcoming Western Distributor announcement which is due soon (it is a big company after all interacting with multiple other contractors)? Too many questions. Geee I am hard to please. Now I am complaining that my beloved is climbing too fast. Sheeesh.

SMN also climbed a decent amount. Just quietly in the corner because I am not watching.

That is it for my kids.

I see QIN got smashed again. Their MD bailed . That must be reassuring for anyone holding. Drama indeed, and I don't think it is over yet.

Regarding your dividend adventure/plan, I am 100% on board. It is no coincidence that TLS pays in March and September, TCL pays in Feb and August, NAB pays in July and December, BOQ pays in May and November and MXUPA pays in April, July, October and January. That is 4 stocks and 1 perpetual note that between them pay decent dividends (TCL is growing every year) every month except June. That is not a bad long term plan. I'll keep some spare change for playing though otherwise my twitching fingers will get bored.

Bring on tomorrow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.