NVA 3.57% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-4076

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    That’s a shame to read Kduvey. You’ve always been a great knowledge when it comes to the geo side of things and helping us technically challenged to understand. I hope from that perspective you’ll still be assisting and commenting.

I think if anyone says they’re not happy they didn’t sell at the top, and buy again at the bottom they’re a liar. But that’s the stock market, if we all had crystal balls and knew exactly where it was going week to week none of us would need a job right?

With regards to management - yeah some of the decisions made are a little confusing and not your usual decisions made as a typical explorer. What I’m looking for is them learning from past mistakes though, which they seem to be doing - especially around delays, deadlines and communicating them better. The other stuff I called directly and the answers provided to me seemed above board, but I won’t discount other peoples point of view (especially someone like yours, your criticism has always been balanced)

Hopefully you stick around to help with the ore body understanding details. Did you have any thoughts on the RPM potential? Looking at the announcement from a couple of weeks back that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $101.2K 766.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11595 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 63372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.