ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Welcome - great to have new holders to join the registry of this...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Welcome - great to have new holders to join the registry of this company.

One of the good things about ADN is that it has a number irons in the fire.

However, the primary focus of its endeavours at the moment is on the progression towards mining (or perhaps more appropriately, quarrying) of the Great White halloysite-kaolin deposit in South Australia; formerly known as the Poochera project or Carey’s Well. This is a joint venture with Minotaur Exploration (MEP) and where, in summary, ADN is due to earn in a 75% interest.

In my view, in so far as company announcements are concerned, the first ports of call to gain a decent more or less current understanding of the state of play are from the following:

1. Noosa Mining virtual conference presentation from 15 July 2020:

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200715/pdf/44kjzbz8d9nl0x.pdf

These slides outline some fairly concise but quality overview material, including timelines, that may be a good place to start. The presentation in essence remains “current” as it followed the PFS to which I refer below. It also gives some flavour as to the company’s further projects and aspirations.

2. The company’s PFS with respect to the Great White project was released on 1 June 2020:

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200601/pdf/44j8dv1r5n0c6x.pdf

This remains a fundamental source of material that, by and large, underpins the intended progression and current trajectory of the Great White project towards production.

3. I also suggest you read the recent “call to arms” from the chairman, Rhod Grivas, in his letter to option holders of 19 June 2020 (noting the listed ADNOB exercisable / due to expire by 30 November 2020):

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200619/pdf/44jsk0cy4zd5w9.pdf

Again, this letter provides a useful and recent summary / overview of ADN’s progress, next steps and other opportunities in so far as its halloysite-kaolin endeavours and related matters are concerned.

Otherwise I certainly recommend that you watch and listen to the most recent Samso interview of the Managing Director, James Marsh, as already mentioned and posted by others above. Personally, the caliber of management is the first thing I review and consider when assessing a potential investment, and this recording ought to provide you with a good sense of who is steering this ship.

Hopefully the above provides a starting point from which you can and will undertake your own research on this company. Best wishes to you and other prospective shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $68.65K 9.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 22643952 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 16693125 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.