ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

What a great past few days for ADN shareholders! Well deserved...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    What a great past few days for ADN shareholders!

Well deserved to all long-term holders and welcome aboard to those who have decided to join at this seemingly pivotal time.

Whether this present trajectory continues unabated or not, I must say that for me it provides an important and timely validation as to why I (and no doubt so many of us present in this forum) have accumulated at the low, low prices that have been offer for so long. Market sentiment can change in the twinkling of an eye.

I agree with the comments made by many above, and would add, in my respectful view:

1. My personal assessment is that the integrity and professionalism of James Marsh et al is above reproach, and my limited dealings with the company has only served to confirm that these qualities extend to other personnel. To borrow from the words of BHPBAGs, I would eat my own hat if any form of leak has originated from ADN itself.

2. A consistent theme amongst discussion within this forum has been to the effect of ADN being “undervalued”, and hence a golden opportunity to build a good position before the institutional hoards descend. On the basis of that assessment, I would suggest it logically follows that we all expect the broader market to catch on at some stage and a material re-rating to occur sooner or later. Whether it is happening as we speak or later will reveal itself in due course; but surely none ought to be surprised and it was only a matter of time before the flood-gates opened. Violent revolution is perhaps more commonplace than peaceful coup!

3. On the institutional buying front, this topic has also been discussed at length and it has been indicated previously that the company has been in discussions with various suitors (including potential cornerstone investors). Again, there ought be no surprises if a bigger player has determined - no doubt in a considered, calculated and well-timed fashion - to take a significant position here. The proof will be in the pudding soon enough I suspect.

Certainly looking forward to this webinar tomorrow, and any potential news that may be in the wings soon. But for me the main event remains the progression towards the DFS, lodgement of the mining application, and the tangible steps required to be taken for ADN to achieve its aim of becoming a world-leader in all things halloysite-kaolin.

Very best to all, and may I extend my gratitude to the many in this forum whose regularly commentary I value and read most days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4400000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.