ADN 4.76% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-10275

1. 4,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    MEP shareholders being reminded of the risks that other projects in their portfolio have for the company's overall value this morning.

Interesting to see management offer a refund to retail shareholders who have applied of the SPP off the back of the poor results being released to the market this morning.

Whilst there is certainly a level of value that MEP will at some point realise from their ownership of the Great White deposit, currently of ~50%, soon to be 25%. I believe it's a mistake to draw references to the difference in market cap's to try and highlight perceived value that may exist for a soon to be minority stake in one project that ADN own. MEP will also be up for capital contributions for their level of equity retained towards the project from (if i remember correctly) a decision to mind / DFS?

The market cap / value of ADN is made up of many factors with shareholders prepaid to value ADN on the basis of;
    - Poochera (Great White)
    - Coondorigne
    - Mt Hope
    - Camel Lake
    - Other projects that the company has JV interests in which I believe may be realised over the coming 12 - 18mths to add to the cash reserves and lower future potential dilution.
    - Management's significant experience and vast contacts in the sector, which other prospective Kaolin / Halloysite players do not have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.