ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hello all, In all the recent euphoria it is good not to lose...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Hello all,

In all the recent euphoria it is good not to lose sight of some of the absolute fundamentals of ADN actually reaching production - to which forecasted value the market now finally appears to be waking up (at least in small part)!

Hence further to my earlier posts on the topic, I note that the public consultation process with respect to the draft new Mining Regulations 2020 has now closed and again on time:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2475/2475696-7db1afea6eb127ac6c041538bf5f4c00.jpg
    https://www.energymining.sa.gov.au/minerals/mining/update_on_mining_regulations_2020

For me the above is super important because:

1. We know from the PFS and other releases that ADN intends to lodge its relevant mining application in “early 2021”, which in my view is no coincidence given the timeline for the commencement of the amended Mining Act 1971 (SA) and the Mining Regulations 2020 that will underpin them.

2. We now have, for the first time, express confirmation via the SA Department of Energy and Mining that the new Regulations are to be released on “1 January 2020” per the above. This seemingly dovetails very nicely into ADN’s public timeline announcements, and noting also James Marsh’s commentary as to “almost weekly” contact with the Department.

3. To state the blindingly obvious, without the relevant approvals under the amended SA mining legislation and rules then there will be no production!

Accordingly, I (a) continue to be heartened that all publicly announced timeline milestones so far have been hit by the SA government / Department of Energy and Mining (and believe me, in the world of legislation and drafting this is nothing to be sniffed at - which tells me there is huge impetus for the new regime to be up and running ASAP); and (b) all continues to be appear well on track for ADN’s foreshadowed regulatory application and with no currently unforeseen administrative delays.

All of the above represents my opinion and for the interest of ADN shareholders, both current and prospective. Very best wishes to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.