ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-1072

1. 9,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17815
    This is my posts from a while ago - feel free to tear holes in it including the embedded posts therein that give estimates around EV sales and gigafactory capability etc - noting that HPA is used for more than just the separator in EV batteries, as per Wombats post above. Also the embedded posts below indicate what some indicate as the differing cost structures between hydryolisis and kaolin-hpa process, noting the former has environmental issues attached and ultimately what happens to the former is really in part dependent on whether China enforces its environmental laws.
    Post #: 38977735
    Post #: 38983209

And oh - China - latest figures, which well are showing something different:
    Post #: 39488080

As I said in one of the posts above
    "The shorter term strategy as I understand it is about building cash flow through DSO sales initially (short term- been in the now I suspect - 2019/20) before moving to the medium term (say 2020/21, just a guess by me btw) strategy, been processing the kaolin/halloysite deposit into a higher valued product for use by downstream buyers in, for example, the ceramics markets.And then comes HPA and Nanotechnology (been the longer term strategy which I suspect means from/after 2022/23 and again just a guess)."

What the above means, if the plan is successful is less dilution as using existing cash flow to grow a business.

Not sure why you worry about long termers anyway since you like to trade, and probably don't hold stocks at this spec end of town beyond 6 months (probably closer to less than two weeks max IMO based on our previous chats on here - just my inference on what I understand your objectives are trading strategy wise).

All IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.139K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1009118 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2695345 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.