ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-1074

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    yes, that’s the supposed plan. I am aware of it. I don’t agree with the strategy that’s been laid out, tbh.

what’s being proposed to investors is essentially the 4 different businesses, dso, dso value add, hpa, nano tech. Each is totally different to each other. Different customers, industry, supply chain, costings, etc. The only similarity is they share the same feedstock.

Putting aside my views on HPA explained in my previous post, imo, the end goal appears to be hpa. That to me, should be the focus and basis for pitching to investors.

If I read between the lines, selling halloysite to ceramics users seems to be a back up plan. But it’s Currently being sold as a stepping stone to hpa. But as heroic and amazing as it might sounds as a way to reduce dilution, there’s too many risks. As an investor, there’s always the risk they’ll come back to me and say “sorry the halloysite didn’t work out, umm....we still need capital for the hpa strategy, please?” To which I’ll reply “should’ve asked for that in the first place”

the sooner ADN clarifies they are focussed on one business and one business only, the better.
    Last edited by 043110: 14/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.139K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1009118 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2695345 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.