ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-1090

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Your peanut analogy (not allergy) reminded me of a story......

When I lived in Malaysia, my son's best friends dad was mega rich. I didn't know how much except people kept telling us to look him up. Eventually I did and his personal wealth was $5.5 Billion US. He was known as the humble billionaire because he was self-made. And he truly was humble. You would never know it from meeting him or his family.
    After reading a little about him I found out that he started by selling bags of rice as a teenager, slowly building his net worth and then expanding into other avenues with selling the rice at bigger quantities and then moving into other commodities. He has even built a university to assist Malaysians with their education.
    But the point is that he started small, very small. But he had amazing business sense, probably a bit of luck, hardship and learnings.

I feel that the path ADN are taking is a smart way. So you say that DSO is probably $10/t, although I know someone that has been given a much different number by JM himself, but 200,000+, and it probably is a big plus going off some announcements, that is still $2,000,000+/annum at your professional estimate, but probably more like 5-10x that value. Better than a kick in the goolies. That is still money coming in to fund the next avenue they pursue. And from the paths they suggest they will continue to fund themselves as they expand.
    The thing is they have a plan, they are in discussions already to move to a more financially beneficial method and they have management that understand the market and their product and they have the contacts.

Now I'm sure you'll have a smart retort. This is just a story I've told and my sentiment towards the company I'm invested in, so fire away. I've done my research and I'm happy, also good mates with a guy that is family friend with the family that own the land on which Poochera is located. Lucky me, but all the best with your wishful manipulation.

I would say all the best with getting what you want from your downramping (before you start upramping again), but it is obvious that there is only one person you ever consider. Maybe this post is a little more personal than factual for a forum, but the story above resonated with me and the fact that small beginnings can become huge proved that it can be done with the right product, timing and team.

GLTAH and future holders. I'm sure you'll become one again at some time.
    Last edited by beachmat: Was in reply to our good friend 043110 of course... 15/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.139K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1009118 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2695345 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.