ADN 13.6% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Hey everyone, I rarely post on here but I have been reading this...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hey everyone, I rarely post on here but I have been reading this thread pretty much everyday since I invested in ADN last year September.

I am a new young retail investor (1.5years) with just a day job. I invested all I had which was $50k after losing money with a different company because I was a new year and sold by shares as soon as it went down 20%.

my main reason for posting this is that I just wanted to thank ❤️❤️❤️Pez, Wombat and everyone❤️❤️❤️ that has contributed on this HC.

i went through a lot of stress and depression because I thought I was going to lose money especially during COVID. If it wasn’t for you guys educating investors like myself and many others on how the fundamentals haven’t changed and the limitless potential. I would have sold my position during covid. Thank you guys all so much. Even though I rarely post, I’m still reading all the post on here and liking. I am more knowledgeable now than I was last year and can control my nerves vs when I was new and had all this different feelings everyday. I’m really really happy with my position. Even topped up extra $10k at 0.120 a share today. Thank youuuuuuu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $206.8K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7874401 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.