ADN 6.25% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-10954

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    Waking up to more news from the AFR regarding carbon capture solutions.

I have been banging this drum for a fortnight now because the news flow has been insane and the money that has and will continue to follow it will be insane. This is a big opportunity to us particularly as we get access to Camel Lake late this year (perhaps early next).

The significance comes from the first paragraph of the article. HC will ban the link so type in on Google "Carbon capture vital but needs huge investment: IEA and then right click the link and open in cognito (chrome) to bypass the paywall.

Not only do we have a cement application, a carbon capture application, we have a potential hydrogen storage application. I stress this because I think it will influence the amount of funding I expect we will get.

Carbon capture and storage is the only technology that can cut emissions in industrial sectors such as cement production that have no other alternative but a huge increase in investment is required to help meet climate goals, the International Energy Agency has advised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $15.19K 1.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 15483053 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 18776252 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.