ADN 0.00% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Is the size of the headache/hangover proportional to ones gains...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Is the size of the headache/hangover proportional to ones gains on this magical stock? I Think not lol. We all had great reason to have a wee tipple
    This has been a truly great reward for hanging out for the longer term.
    I'm going absolutely nowhere with this unbelievable company.
    All that which has been said by the company and esteemed ADN HC and Twitter posters is coming to pass.
    To finally see the sp take on more market appropriate price is justification to James Marsh and the Andromedametals management and payback for the long slog of bringing this world quality halloysite kaolin resource to the investment worlds attention. Well done!
    The massive gains in recent weeks (my gains from five bags to 12.3 bags) a has been a draw dropping, device staring, mind blowing experience and yet, we have only begun!
    It's nice to have such a great end to the week, and, still have Friday's gains to remind me how good it was on my trading app till Monday morning
    You'd be forgiven if you wake tomorrow with the same feeling as waking up today
    GLAH's AIMO DYOR.
    Thanks again to the many great contributors posting invaluable information on this unique multi faceted, mineral with its incredible near term, high valued potential and the stunning medium to long term potentials.
    Particular thanks to the market maestro @wombat777 You're a legend mate!
    The bluest of blue sky minerals, period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $185.0K 10.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2776238 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 448952 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 7848281
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.