ADN 5.88% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-11579

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2063
    Gee whiz! Just noticed that 9.5M shares get you into the Top 20. Kinda a scary when all of a sudden you notice that as a "nobody", personal and SMSF holdings combined, you're not far off the T20! No wonder my overall portfolio is doing so well - finally. smile.png

Been bitten badly before, and totally succumbed to some of the Li and Co hype. I feel I've learnt a lot of harsh lessons. I certainly do NOT feel like a desperate gambler who now needs to make his money back. I believe I can now see through a lot of both the corporate, mgt and esp. the HC bs, up and down ramping, pump and dump, agenda of various posters. This includes the associated actions of esp. spec companies at the smaller end of the market motivated by the need to achieve certain short term outcomes, usually cap raise.

Yet, having applied any of those tests to ADN, IMO, it passes them all with flying colours. It's so refreshing when you see a company pretty much all the way financed until cash rolls, with very minor risks to production. Amazing what that does for mgt when it can simply get on with the job - without having to worry about the ST SP.

I'd almost make that a requirement now for me to invest into a speccie. Yet, if you apply that filter and eliminate the flavour of the month mineral/sector hype, there is little left where to put your money meeting those criteria.

That's why I am very comfortable to hang on to a large parcel, not selling a single share despite the recent tripling, and remaining well overweight in ADN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.17K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 14954233 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 18530586 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.