ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-12149

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2481
    ALL IMO

Looks like Andrew Scott is channelling Hugo Weaving from The Matrix... wink.png

Some key points for me and a slight change in narrative from JM;

- Carbon Capture is real and a proven tech
    - Less than $100m CAPEX to get a high end all in full production facility.
    - Have enough funds to get to Decision To Mine
    - Looking at finance options to get to production

IMO we can interpret this many ways and couple come to mind;

Glass half empty suggests ADN didn't quite have a handle on the finances to get to production which I recall the said they had. Remember this is to start with a DSO operation and then grow organically so less then $20m CAPEX which includes an MEP contribution.

Glass half full suggests (and as confirmed by James in the interview "If we could dig it up now we could sell it") the demand is growing so fast that JM and ADN are under pressure to deliver additional product for Concrete Additive and Carbon Capture sooner rather than later. This suggests the organic growth path is just too slow.

Or nothing has changed and I've lost the plot... eek.png

All IMO but I sense ADN will be raising the funds to go to production on a number of fronts sooner rather than later. This does not necessarily mean dilution but I now expect some. Finance could be raised through prepayments or debt etc. Going to be an interesting DFS. The trade off maybe higher and early net profit for a small amount of dilution

GLTAH
    Last edited by Rhino1963: 30/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.