ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-12826

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Enjoy it Pezz, I must thank you for your frustrated exit post on a car telematics ticker that pointed me in this direction. I'd seen the ADN gains earlier but was cautious to check straight in (I hope @geem recouped their losses before here too).

Being new to investing and in the red in some other stocks I was cautious so heeded @13th charts about dropping back to 7-8c levels so watched on at 9.8c and saw the spike to 18c. I jumped in about a month later at 14c and topped up again the other day seconds before the 5m dump at close. Not holding anywhere near what others are but ADN & MEP have helped steer the portfolio towards green in the last few days.

Big thanks to the greater brains trust, I really enjoy reading what the greater community has put together and even looking back at the start of threads and working my way through posts when this was just an infant.

2020 has been a journey for starting with me looking into debt recycling strategies around my first investment property, as covid hit and work dried up and then I started to read and look at other avenues to create passive income. I'm sure many know of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" but it really was a catalyst for me to take action adn invest in myself and my future. I feel like the chapters about the Mastermind Group are perfectly represented by the collective community here and feel very fortunate to be in the room with so many other successful investors and people like @wombat777,@Scarpa,@Rhino1963, @Disclosure and so, so many others. I'll refrain from future tags as I'm sure it must be tiring, but seriously thank you for your time effort and thoughts regarding this stock.

It's now a race to see which of my investments will grant me my first bag and whilst I'm Ooh so close at 90% gains and 50% in a similar TV stock to @Tymmsy it could well be ADN that wins this race. I come from a TV/Sport background but learning everyday here so thank you all.

Just feeling the love over a number of weeks and thought I should say hi as I'll be here for a while, like most, and look forward to enjoy beers from the car park of the Poochera Hotel as likely a VIP guest list for original investors to enjoy a well earned drop at the bar.

Pumped for the success of everyone so far and look forward to receiving my bags from reception!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $92.09K 5.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190908 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3456624 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.