ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Didn't think I'd weigh in here - because giving professional...

1. 2,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    Didn't think I'd weigh in here - because giving professional FUDers a reply provides them the oxygen they crave, or that they need to demonstrate to their pay masters.

However, let's give everybody a fair chance, at least once. Your idea has already been heavily debunked. You're making one key mistake:
    ADN is not your typical explorer company run by a heavily bloated mgt layer sucking up cash while waiting for that bonanza find that turns it for all those on the in, into a get rich quick scheme.

They also need massive amounts of capital to go into production, usually 3-5 years away.

As a result they need regular CR to keep themselves (with their salaries and BoD fees) afloat and the dream alive.

This necessitates the oh so common P&D schemes with these guys. On top of that, the ASX is littered with associated failures and disappointments in that regard.

ADN has none of that. Very different as many posters have already pointed out, in a most civilised way I might mention too. Very different to how you would have been treated on many other threads.
    Note to self and all: Please keep it that way even as the kindergarten army and mud slingers, as predicted, arrive.

Interesting too that out of 33,000 posts you have accumulated 643 GAs. If your posts are all of similar quality, then that ratio doesn't actually surprise me. FYI, some posters here have more GAs than posts!

So how about this offer: You come back with s.th. that deserves a GA - happy for this to be negative, adversarial, or thought provoking - and I'll happily give you a GA - or we end the discussion right here, right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.