ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13413

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    A lot of commentary regarding the concrete application and people are being too narrow minded in this, in my opinion.

It's not just one application it's multiple applications in multiple settings.

James first broke the concrete news to the market on 11/09/2020. James has spoken now to the point that he has been working on this for over a year, testing the controls and parameters of the halloysite-kaolin blend for maximum results in trial.

The "trials" have been set up for success based on his experience in curating the blend. James knows what works, the results have already been published through the announcements and previous journal articles, so I take it this as customer verification process instead. It's proving to the end user the capabilities and economics of the product at the coal face.

As such I think the trial(s) that are due to be completed this year are going to form the basis for a potentially large agreement(s) with either multiple players that operate in that space or a distribution network that can deliver our product nation/world wide (James has mentioned this in a interview video).

James has carefully used the right standards and methods to gain compliance by A) using the Bauer Filtration test for piling operations and noting that QLD Main Roads have spec values to compare against and by B) getting Australian Concrete Standards Certifications AS1478.1-2000 Type SN to which I have posted about before so I expect no surprises in the validity of the results.

On 12/11/2020 in the recent 'Positive Results from Concrete and Coatings Application Testing' it clearly writes "Following receipt of some initial highly encouraging test results of halloysite-kaolin material in concrete and mine backfill applications, testing has continued and been expanded into a number of commercially important concrete application mix designs, and is continuing to deliver very positive results."

So you have a number of designs, a number of blends and then a number of applications.

The applications that I have down so far are.

1: Mine backfill compounds
    2: Underground mining backfill applications (similar/same as 1)
    3: Deep foundation pilings.
    4: Domestic Pool Spray
    5: Self consolidating concrete

Now I understand some of these overlap or can be essentially the same thing depending on their usage so I will simply refer to what was posted on the recent announcement to clear this up instead. I am no concreter, having to learn this stuff has wrapped my head so I am happy to be corrected in fact I would welcome it. I am using what the company has posted themselves below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2668/2668681-d6a3cc340be0b1de251585b3acb2d4bb.jpg

We know James is extremely well connected in the industry and it is no small feat to get a large-scale underground shotcrete trial happening. The mind wonders at who James has interested. A good place to start is asking yourself which companies have a large-scale underground operation happening that would benefit from shotcrete lining those walls....

In summary we will get our 90 day testing results (from the first announcement), Aus standards etc, but this is not the main game. The main game is the trials the company has going in multiple applications. I think the shotcrete trial is separate to other trials that are going to start after the initial bulk sample testing is finished due to the last two sentences in the first concrete announcement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2668/2668690-8c0a133a02ada87fb5b147d36d15c243.jpg

Not advice GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.