ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13481

1. 5,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2053
    Funny thing about sp price and market cap is that 90% of retail investors would not know anything about it.

in my mind people say “this thing is going to be huge“ in 5 years and just buy and accumulate.

hence why I believe there are so many stocks with massive sp’s. who would of thought APT would go to $100 a share. Never made a profit yet.

the astute investors buy and sell based on market caps etc but a lot of investors don’t really take that much notice.

I see a lot of posts on Twitter about msb, MEP, nva,tso etc going to the moon in 3-5 years. Multiple $. Facebook is even worse. Those guys never mention market cap only that “ this share is 40 cents now and will be $2 next year”. I think this is why it’s hard to predict what the real sp price will be .

james has done an incredible job relaying the future potential of our revenue. We have our resource( not like gold where we have to keep looking drilling etc) we have a 100 year resource Now and Mining in 14 months.

i ask my self myself daily is there any better options with less risk and upside longer term? Not that I can find hence why I just sit and wait. I lost more money having multiple stocks as there is always one or two dogs that drag the whole portfolio down. Now that I have watched Adn tick every milestone they said they would and spoken to James I sleep very well at night knowing my investment is in good hands and I don’t need to keep searching for that 1 in 100 stock as I have found it.

once you make peace with yourself that you have made the right decision you can relax and enjoy the ride.

if the sp is 50 cents in two week investors will still see a good bargain for the longer term with dividends to follow etc. traders not so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.