ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13495

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234

A couple of simple points re ADN’s current MC to NPV. Different posters have covered much of this, but worth restating:

The PFS is based on $700 HK sale price at $354 cost. The cement additive fetches circa $4K, at less cost. The proportion of HK to be sold as additive remains unknown. However, James is confident he can sell the stuff, and he appears to be a straight shooter. Even with only 10% shifted to additive, that will roughly double profits. An Australian Standards certification will completely de-risk the cement additive, from an engineering point of view.

James discussed a carbon-capture market ready to action. The cost of extraction here is currently unknown, and the sale price a vague six figures per tonne. But lack of information doesn’t mean this is worthless. For example, I also own HZR, with MC $110M; a hydrogen tech play with unknown commercial viability. Despite the unknowns, the market still values HZR’s potential, and rightly so. To date we only have James’ word on this tech. But given his performance history, I’m willing to trust him. Any of these nanotech developments have potential to deliver a serious rerate, so serious, its embarrassing to put numbers on them.

They own the IP. I almost fell off my chair when I read that, and immediately bought a small parcel of MEP (for the first time), to get further leveraged exposure to the IP. Once again, plenty of company’s are trading on IP, with MCs in the hundreds of millions.

We have a rare thing. A company run by someone who is an expert, meticulous, and has a clear vision. The fact he is holding off to include the cement numbers in the DFS means these numbers are significant.

Ceramics will be the SP floor, as I think the risk of not mining is negligible. The nanotech upside is breathtaking. So its all blue-sky above, and solid earth below. This is why we will rocket past the old NPV calculations.

Wombat talked about a sum of the parts many posts ago. Well, the sum of the parts now entered a new league.

All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.