ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13501

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Hey mate,
    I've always viewed your posts in high regard, and this is no exception. The fund I'm going with allows asx300 stocks also.

Naturally, I've had a look through the Wombat Index, and it also is a lot of what you hold here also, I did look at the 3% AFI dividend, FMG is up around 10% so might look into that also. I hold MSB in my portfolio currently (from March) and I'll also look at adding that now they have partnered.

Vanguard I'll have to look into more as I haven't yet. Definitely will be adding adn to the super and mep when I'm able to.

I did note wombat has quite a few in his sig that balance the risk quite well, I was going to tag him with a few A's but the poor bloke gets bombarded. Would be great if there was a forum like this with decent gents and ladies for other discussions, on HC, what we have here is rare. And I didn't really want to dilute the conversation away from ADN related topics.

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to reply!

Now let's see some consolidation till the concrete results are in! Would be great to form a solid base at these levels for next year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.