ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13571

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    After hearing about the -a-u-s-b-i-z show, I decided to take a look myself and have a listen to their segment they did on ADN. They had 2 analyst come onto the show, where callers are able to call up and ask for the opinions of these analyst.

Here is what I gathered from their short snippet:

- One analyst admits to knowing nothing, "I know absolutely nothing about this one", and handballs it to his colleague who pretty much says the same thing.
    - Analyst 2 says: "its in the right metals", and says that if you're an explorer right now you might as well 'shut shop'. LOL WHAT?(HALLOYSITE ISN'T A METAL THOUGH) Refers to us as being a granite miner.
    - Analyst 1 goes back to talking about how the process of drilling goes about, and says that if they haven't got a JORC result, its pretty much speculating. However they fail to realise that ADN already has a PFS complying with the JORC code and moving into a DFS
    - The hosts confirms the bias, and says that "what has sparked this share price is... the Mt Hope Kaolin Project has an inferred resource of 18mT of granite estimated"

So from what I gathered, is that the host and 2 expert analyst have no clue what they were talking about. Admittedly they stated this from the beginning when the began talking about the stock. The host implies that the share price was on the back of a run an inferred resource at Mt Hope, however they fail to realise that there is already a PFS which is on the basis of a measured and indicated resource on an entirely different piece of land. Also producing in relatively soon ~13months.

No mention of NNT, cement additives, the word halloysite, or even the main project being GW Kaolin with MEP.

So essentially, they never even once referred to ADN's main project which is Great White Halloysite Kaolin. They missed the company's main bloody project. They missed the fact that they have a measured resource that complies with JORC standards and transitioning from a PFS study into a DFS
    study.

tldr: analyst and host were clueless, they said it themselves. Thought ADN company was running off the back of Mt Hope inferred drilling results. Didn't even know the main GW project existed!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2675/2675552-84fd62945d5221a4857b67964dde78a1.jpg
    Last edited by Yagami: 23/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.88K 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 13605015 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 16195976 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.