ADN 7.14% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

One really needs to ask themselves if these assets are so...

1. 4,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2771
    One really needs to ask themselves if these assets are so special, why did Imery’s let them go for $2mil???? And this company who has had no prior experience in operating a Kaolin business was the highest / preferred bidder? Lol

The wet processing plant itself would sell for more than that alone.

People need to understand when large businesses sell down operating assets that they have owned for a number of years it more often than not is for the following reasons;
    - The high grade / best quality resource has been extracted and the mining operations are becoming higher risk in terms of product quality consistency which will see the AISC continue to rise,
    - The deposit has little reserves left, hence in a 3-5 year period the cash flows will start to dry up,
    - Customer interest in the product is declining, hence increasing the risk to the longer term viability in the operations,
    - The company sees the operations / product line non core and seeks to divest (due to the above),
    - The company receives an offer they cannot refuse (which clearly was not the case here).

I think it’s more than a little odd that in the Chairman’s address he pretty much mentions every application for their Kaolin only product that appears in the ADN presentation, where by we know that most of these are only suitable for a product that contains Or is of Halloysite only.

One would have to think that IF the product from the Imery's deposits were able to be sold into markets to command a much higher value than currently being achieved, would Imery's not have already been there to exploit this?

The only saving grace here will be IF the acquiring company can find additional deposits on the tenements owned that are yet to be defined, of a higher quality product and I ask the same question again, why would Imery's not have spent the little funds required to find, define and mine this resource??

Nothing but a big game being talked up IMO, the proof will be in the delivery.
    Until then the comparisons to ADN will only keep coming to try and justify why a higher valuation to their business should be sought, whilst also trying to discredit their competitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $18.52K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99999 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.