ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13854

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1738
    My key take away from today is that the company has a very clear vision for the future and they are executing their roles within the company with a extremely high level of professionalism and detail.

The business base case is exceptional, there are no real competitors and we will be the leading developer of a product suite at home and abroad.

The company also has the what they consider to be the best technical expertise in the country.

A few things I will note.

ADN consider themselves the expert of the mineral both "through exploration, analysis, process, sales and marketing and now research and development"

In my opinion I think they will commercialize this expertise in the future as some sort of consultancy or benchmark agency that will advise others on the industrial chemistry / geology side of things particularly as it relates to it's use in higher tech end applications.

I also think that the offtake agreements will be strategic in the sense that they will allocate a relatively small amount but for a long time given todays commentary that customers want +10 years supply (and that we can offer it, no problem).

The hand holding that institutions need to feel comfortable is hilarious as they have missed a large part of the boat and will do the heavy lifting after what is expected to be a stellar BFS.

I have a full set of notes but have some of my own blended in and don't want to misrepresent the company so will post accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.