ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

i agree Bcjk3, the company is executing on a solid plan....

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    i agree Bcjk3, the company is executing on a solid plan. However, i dont think that the market has yet been fully informed on the key components of that plan in terms of becoming all things halloysite.
    If ADN is to become a globally significant “all things halloysite” industrial minerals company they will need to substantially rebuild their Board. A global industrial minerals player involved in all parts of the supply chain from mining through to processing, production, nanotech, sales, distribution etc will need more than project development and geology expertise. James is an incredibly experience and well connected asset but he cant do it all on his own. One of the key responsibilities of a chairman is to ensure that the company’s board of directors has the correct skill sets, not just for the immediate challenges but to support the future positioning of the company. At some point in time, the chairman must also review whether he needs to move aside to allow the appointment of a more appropriately experienced and connected individual to lead the company through its transition to a global industrial minerals company. I suggest that this should happen sooner rather than later.
    Rather than paying excessive bonuses to existing Board members, more shareholder value would be created by reviewing and adding appropriate skill sets to the Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.